Here's what each part of this string means:
- Name: The name of the cookie.
- Value: The value of the cookie.
- Expires: The expiration date of the cookie (in GMT format). If omitted, the cookie will expire at the end of the user's session.
- Path: The path on the server where the cookie is valid. If omitted, the cookie will be valid for the entire domain.
- Domain: The domain where the cookie is valid. If omitted, the cookie will only be valid for the current domain.
- Secure: Indicates whether the cookie should be sent over HTTPS only. If omitted, the cookie will be sent over both HTTP and HTTPS.
You can parse the page to get the value of the cookie. Cookie string using custom parsing method or regular expression.